iBIO’s mission is to make Illinois and the surrounding Midwest one of the world’s top life sciences centers: a great place to do business, and a great place to grow new technology ventures. iBIO advocates for sound public policy, delivers education and training programs, and improves our ability to create, attract, and retain businesses.
iBIO is a life sciences industry association composed
- International agricultural and human health companies who improve the quality of life worldwide
- Established small and medium-sized companies who are fueling industry growth
- Entrepreneurial leaders of start-ups and spinoffs producing breakthrough products and services
- Scientists and technology transfer specialists from top-tier
academic and research institutions
- Venture capitalists, investment bankers, and angel investors who are investing in innovation
- Seasoned government people committed to economic development
of the region
- Service providers from major law, accounting, financial,
and search firms who create a solid business backbone for industry
- Business professionals from a wide variety of professions
and callings who want to make something special happen
in Illinois and the Midwest
Read about our mission, what
we do, and our leadership.
Also, take a look at why Illinois
is important to you.